Firle Beacon Limited, are referred to below as the Event Organiser. We are the Producers of Firle Beacon hill climb.
If you have a complaint regarding a sale that you feel is not being resolved to your satisfaction please email us at email@example.com
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance, ticket holders will be informed of any cancellation. All ticket holders must then request refunds via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the cancellation notice. The full value of the ticket – less any booking fees, transaction fees, credit card charges and insurance – will be refunded.
- As standard, tickets are not transferable.
- We only provide eTickets. In order to redeem you must provide event staff with your QR code on your printed receipt for scanning on entry.
- When purchasing eTickets, all customers on one order should arrive together. If purchasing for a large group, who may arrive at different times, we ask that you purchase tickets separately.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Organiser, for which Tickets were purchased, must be adhered to at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- Only Guide Dogs are allowed at the event.
- The Event Organiser and venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- Our terms and conditions are in line with Which? Consumer Rights
- We use Stripe to collect and process all online transactions. Card details are entered on a secure page. No personal details will be passed on to third parties. Your details will be used for updates and issue of e-tickets prior to the event and if you have consented thereafter for future updates regarding subsequent events.
- The Event Organiser does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Firle Beacon Ltd accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated via emailing email@example.com
- Your ticket may be affected by Covid restrictions in place at the time of the event. We will adhere to all relevant restrictions in place at the time of the event and reserve the right to make any changes to your tickets, session or the provision, as required.
- If the event is cancelled or curtailed due to Covid restrictions, ticket holders will be offered the option to roll-over their tickets to the following event.
- If you, or any member of your party, are unable to attend due to Covid restrictions, symptoms or self-isolation, we will allow you to rebook your tickets either for the following day or to carry them over to the next event.
- If we are unable to honour your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will offer you a reschedule or a refund minus any associated fees as per Clause 1. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
For any other queries or help, with anything relating to ticket sales and our events please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 299 7991 (office hours are weekdays, 10am – 6pm).